This is a detailed process used in many processes of chemical technology.
It is used both for waste disposal and for obtaining valuable products. Plastic waste, which is a mixture of organic compounds with a high molecular weight structure and various additives, is excellent for thermolysis.
Termolīze ir ķīmiskās sadalīšanās reakcijas ķēde, kas notiek augstā temperatūrā inertā atmosfērā (bez skābekļa). Organiskā viela pilnībā sadalās aptuveni 650 ° C temperatūrā.
Atšķirībā no vienkāršas sadedzināšanas gaisā degšanas laikā neveidojas gāzes (piemēram, dioksīns). Apkārtējā atmosfēra nav piesārņota.
MECHANISM AND CONDITIONS OF POLYMER THERMOLYSIS REACTIONS
Flameless processing occurs without direct combustion of raw materials and without blowing air with oxygen, in contrast to waste incineration plants
Transferring about 99.00 percent of the entire organic part of the raw into the gas phase;
With flameless gasification there is no carbon dioxide emissions, while RDF-type waste combustion plants produce them in significant amounts
No ash and slag for disposal
Polymer waste is a valuable source of energy. After all, in addition to the environmental issue of recycling plastic garbage, you can simultaneously extract hydrocarbon raw materials.
- Methanol - may be used as fuel or ingridient for chemical production
- Electricity (on request)
- Heat energy (on request)
- Hydrogen - can be produce enywhere on-site from methanol and electricity
- Unique non-flammable waste disposal process without pollution, ash or slag as a result of technological process;
- Suitable for virtually all types of waste, including e-waste;
- Converts waste into chemical products, hydrogen or energy;
- Compact design suitable for metropolitan use;
- Meets local requirements for emissions to the environment;
- Modular factory design for professionals;
- Suitable for any climate.